The below points have to be considered while preparing the resume.
- Order of employment history in ascending order.
- Use the bulletin instead of big paragraphs.
- Resume should not exceed more than 3 to 4 pages for the candidates having experience up to 10yrs.
- Include basic required information such as your name, date of birth, address, contact details, and education.
- List your achievements from each company properly.
- Do not include false information about your responsibilities.
- Mention the reason for reliving from each organization.
- Do not over-explain your daily task.
- OPT points have to be displayed in the cover letter.
The below points are needed to be taken care of while attending the interview.
- Reach the interview location at the indicated time.
- Proper attire is very much important.
- Be well prepared and carry all the interview related documents like the original passport, driving license ( if needed ), photocopies of education & experience certificates, resume, photos, and stationeries.
- Research the details about the company and your job profile.
- Be honest and do not provide false information.
- Do not over-explain your personal life & hobbies.