|Recruiting Agency||I.S. International Man Power Consultants & Service.|
|RA Holder Name||Mr. Noor Mohamed|
|Validity status of License||upto – 24/02/2024|
|Our Service||Business of recruitment for deployment of Indian workers with foreign employers.|
|Cost of Service||Government prescribed service charges under Emigration rules|
|Mode of payment||Through DD/ Cheque / NEFT|
|Any grievances for emigrants||Can contact – 00914428582050 or mail to email@example.com|
The below points has to be taken care, while preparing the resume.
- Order of employment history in ascending order
- Use bulletin instead of big paragraphs
- Resume should not exceed more than 3 to 4 pages for the experience up to 10yrs.
- Include basic information such as your name, address, contact details and education
- List your achievement for each company properly.
- Do not include false information about your responsibilities
- Mention the reason for reliving each organization
- Do not over explain about your daily task.
- Opt points has to be displayed in covering letter
The below points need to be take care, while attending the interview.
- Reach interview location at said time.
- Proper Attire is very much important.
- Be well prepared (Carry interview related documents like Original Passport, Photocopies of Education & Experience certificates, Resume, Photos and stationeries)
- Research the details about the company and your job profile.
- Be honest, do not provide false information.
- Do not over explain about your personal life & hobbies.